- Twenty-five years of working in community mental health and in private practice in Seattle, Everett and Washington, D.C. Serving people from diverse backgrounds with a broad spectrum of issues.
- Supervising clinician for masters level therapists and graduate level interns.
- Lectured extensively on issues in mental health including but not limited to: divorce and blending families, parenting, suicidality in adolescents, disabilities issues, and raising children with attention deficit disorder.
- Developed, implemented, and taught graduate level program, "Movement in Psychotherapy". the only program in the northwest training students in the discipline of dance/movement therapy.
- Founding member and past President of the Washington State Chapter of the American Dance Therapy Association. Held several offices at the local and national level.
- Authorized supervisor for post graduate credentialing in dance/movement therapy.
- Undergraduate: B.S. University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah (Recreation Therapy), 1973
- Graduate: M.S. Hunter College (CUNY), New York, New York (Dance/Movement Therapy), 1981
- Post-Graduate: C.M.A. Laban Institute of Movement Studies, New York, New York, (Certified Movement Analyst), 1982
M.S. Masters of Science (Dance/Movement Therapy)
A.D.T.R. Academy of Dance Therapists Registered (American Dance Therapy Association's highest level of credentialling)
L.M.H.C. Licensed Mental Health Counselor (Washington State)
N.C.C. Nationally Certified Counselor (National Board of Certified Counselors)
C.M.A. Certified Movement Analyst (Laban Institute of Movement Studies)
American Dance Therapy Association, member since 1974.
National Board of Certified Counselors, member since 1998.